Monday, April 02, 2007

Off to Oregon

Well, it's final. I got a phone call yesterday from Village Baptist Church in Beaverton, Oregon, informing me that the congregation has voted and approved the recommendation to call me as Pastor to Children and Families.

I am excited, as are my family. However, the stress of preparing to move is also getting to us. Betty and I did a quick count and calculated this to be a double-digit move for our family. Here's the complete list of previous moves, so far.

1) Taipei to Manila (July 1992)
2) Manila to Dallas (May 1993)
3) Sied Apt. to Swiss Apt., within Dallas (Sept. 1993)
4) Swiss Apt. to Biltmore Apt., within Dallas (August 1995)
5) Biltmore Apt. to Swissaire Apt., within Dallas (1996)
6) Swissaire Apt. to Gus Thomasson Rd., within Dallas (Oct. 1997)
7) Gus Thomasson Rd., Dallas to Rosemeade Pkwy., Carrollton (Dec. 1999)
8) Carrollton to Sugar Land (Aug 2001)
9) Sugar Land to Missouri City (Oct. 2002)

No comments: