Friday, August 04, 2006

Time for Change

My life is a series of adventures in faith orchestrated by the hand of God. I clearly don't believe in coincidences. So many of my past experiences have helped to create in me a whole that is greater than the sum total of its parts. Events and experiences that seem isolated pop up later to provide insight or depth to a new situation.

Our family is approaching a new milestone this year in October. I am resigning from the Children's Minister position at Fort Bend Community Church and am looking forward to God's leading. Am I concerned? Yes, but Betty and I are willing to let God take charge. Pray for us at this time as we deal with transition, search for new ministry, and possible future relocation, if necessary.

We've built many relationships these past five years and we'll need to find a way for closure in some relationships and be creative in continuing others, and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: